Thursday, May 14, 2015

Swan Song



So it's almost over. I would be lying if I said I wasn't sad, I would also be lying if I said I wanted to still be here. Kid Prison is awful, the only things you had to look forward to were cool people, and art. The school system is super awful, why can't I say curse words, why can't I have a picture of a scene from The Shining on the wall, why can't I play Tom Petty really loud? Oh because it "disturbs the learning environment" shut the Hell up guy. Everything you ever need to know can be easily found on the internet. I have to go to school because it's "the law" and have to deal teachers that went to college for 4 years just so they could boss students around. The worst part of school was waking up every morning just so I could learn crap that I'm never going to use in a real life situation None of that stuff maters anymore. 14 years of life wasted away because of "education". Let it be known that there were only 7 teachers I ever liked in high school.

Okay so that's off my chest. Well dummies, I have to live the rest of my life worrying about taxes and my credit score. You kids have to worry about some test you gotta study for that teaches you nothing about life skills.

fin

No comments:

Post a Comment